martes, 20 de enero de 2009

I do not understand it

Many you kiss you awake with full the very active mind and your heart of hopes, then think that somebody superior one - that is your friend, your shepherd, your teacher-this with you. You rejuveneces. Your heart of much joy fills; all it leaves to you better than yesterday.
As it happens the day I feel again happy but - as of the anything falling afternoon I feel weak, attemped, overwhelmed, exhausted.
it asks to yesterday-him God so that this happened to me; I today realized answer in the university: that we found yesterday been successful in certain circumstances of our lives does not mean that we must recostar to us of that, thinking that everything will leave equal today, that do not exist secret for the success if nonsacrifices.
It is not easy my to live all the day thus.
Accustom, like an eagle, wanted to overcome me to the heights and to forget to me that they exist you limit to live .....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario